1tsp vanilla sugar
3dl wholegrain wheat flour
0,5dl potato starch (corn starch is fine as well)
1tsp baking powder
100grams ground almonds
2tbsp potato starch
4tbsp dark muscovado sugar
1. Line a 24cm round cake tin with some parchment paper. Beat the soft butter with the sugar and the vanilla sugar until pale and creamy. Add the egg and keep mixing until the batter is smooth.
2. Mix together the wholegrain flour, baking powder and potato starch and fold it into the batter with a spatula.
3. Take 1dl of the batter and mix the ground almonds into it. This is the topping for the pie.
4. Press the rest of the batter into the prepared cake tin. Mix together the lingonberries, potato starch and muscovado sugar and pour onto the cake batter.
5. Crumble the topping over the berries and bake at 200degrees for 30mins until golden and crispy.
|Comforting on a rainy day!|
Tastes great with some custard or a scoop of vanilla ice cream!